Saturday, June 30, 2007

Thoughts and Feelings

The Saturday Nights service was so powerful tonight. I can't wait until tomorrow. There is nothing better than being in God's presence, feeling Him near you and seeing Him work in lives. I know that there were lives changed tonight. I am so thankful that I get to be a small part of what God is doing at FFC.
I have long wanted to experience God in new and powerful ways and sometimes pray that God would do as He did in the old testament and fill the temple with His glory. What would it be like to be completely undone? To fall on your face before God? To completely leave everything behind and follow Him? I pray that someday I will know God this way, in all of His glory. I want this on earth but know that I will someday have it in Heaven.
Several of us spent some time in the Higher Ground coffee shop after service. Paul Thompson, Eric Brown and Dave Rees blessed us with music. (Thank you guys!) We enjoyed an extended worship service by singing praises to our God and being in His presence.
What an amazing God we have!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.