Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Full Day

This has been a full day. One that I have enjoyed. I had some tough things to deal with this morning. Then many small tasks to accomplish. Followed by lawn mowing, supper and back for two meetings tonight; Christian Education and the Business Meeting. James and Tonya Pinkerton were both approved for the positions of Youth Pastor and Children's Pastor at the business meeting. I had the privilege of calling James and making it official with them. (Pastor Kris thought that he was going to be the first to tell them but I think that I beat him to it.) I am looking forward to ministering along side these two individuals and expect that they will help me grow spiritually as well as helping our kids to grow. After talking with James I spent a couple of hours with the A/V team. We discussed a couple of issues and went over the media portion of our "Building to Bless" campaign. I had fun as we did sound checks and set up for the filming of a video for our campaign. It has been a full fun day. But I am beginning to think that I am an adrenalin junkie. I love having busy full days where I have to stay focused and on track to accomplish everything.

No comments: