Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Time goes so fast

It is hard to believe that it has been almost a week since I last blogged. Time can slip by so fast and all of a sudden you look back and wonder where the time went. It can be this way in our spiritual life also. A day goes by and we don't read the bible. We skip praying then the weekend comes around and we just don't feel like going to church and before we know it our faith is cold and we wonder where God is and why he isn't talking to us.
I need to be more disciplined about blogging. I could give you several excuses why I haven't blogged but that is all they are just excuses. I can also give you several excuses why I don't read the bible or pray every day but that is all they are just excuses. I do read and pray almost every day but some days I just get in a this day is all about me mood and then the time has slipped by and it has been useless. In the future I am going to pay more attention to where my time is going and make sure that I use it wisely.

No comments: