Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Fun Stuff

There are times when life is just plain fun. The staff at FFC celebrated my birthday a day early. We had good stuff to eat at staff meeting. Thanks Jenny and Jill! Dad loaned me his camera and I took this picture of a couple of my plants.

It was fun learning how to work the camera and then move the pictures to the computer. I know this is old technology but it is new to me and I am having fun with it. I also enjoyed my trip to Lowes for a gift card for a wedding - it was fun just to look around. All in all this has been a fun day!

.

2 comments:

Jeffrey Pfohl said...

Happy Birthday Marggy !!!!!!!!!!

Mommy pfohl said...

Hey... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! LOVE YA TONS! Oh, and good job with the pics! It is addictive... just look at my blog! I'm living proof! =)They need a digital camera anonymous group for me!