Thursday, July 19, 2007

Spider Solitaire


Have you ever played spider solitaire? You know that card game that you have to put the cards in order and then they clear off the screen. You win when all the cards are in order and the screen is cleared. Well I have been thinking about (and playing way too much of) this game. It is a very easy game and most of the time you win. When I occasionally lose I just restart the same game and play a couple of cards differently then before and I win the game.
Isn't life somewhat like this - a choice leads us to win or lose. You make good choices and you usually win, bad choices and you lose. Wouldn't it be interesting if we could just go back and play the last choice we made differently and the results would change the outcome of our lives.
I am grateful that I have a God that is willing to change the choices of my life into a new outcome.

1 comment:

Mommy pfohl said...

This is an addictive game... however, I like the scenrio that you use here!