Saturday, July 21, 2007

Stuff I did not blog about

I did not blog for several weeks. Do to a dry spell and computer problems. I still have computer problems but it is working right now. We will see about the dry spell.

I did not blog about Pastors Short Course. The setting was beautiful, the food delicious and abundant, but it was hard for me. I did not know the other pastors and was not willing to open up to anyone because I did not trust them. I probably missed out on many good opportunities to know others and hear about their ministry. I will try to be more trusting and open next year.

I did not blog about our Baptism and picnic. It was truly a blessed day. I enjoyed it very much. It still amazes me how God gets a hold of someones heart and begins to change their entire life... as long as they stay willing.

I have not blogged about James and Tonya Pinkerton's arrival next week. I know that God is up to something great and intends to use these wonderful people for powerful purposes. I can hardly contain my excitement about getting to minister along side the Pinkerton's.

No comments: