Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Plans Change

There are times when you plan, prepare, pray and look forward to something just to find that life changes and your plans must also. I will not be working the Emmaus Walk this weekend. Instead I will be making plans to celebrate the life of my Aunt Judy. After a long battle with cancer she is now with our Lord. I look forward to the time I will be spending with my family and all the stories of how Judy touched our lives with her humor and her tremendous love for Jesus. I am grateful to know that the battle is over and that she is now in heaven. This reassurance is great and I am thankful to know that my precious Aunt Judy is enjoying the streets of gold. I am sure she is singing harmony with the angels.

2 comments:

Kris Sorensen said...

Marggy,

I will be praying for you and your family.

Mommy pfohl said...

We love you and will be praying for all of you!