Thursday, April 12, 2007

Cleaning out the Gunk

I often check out blogs as I eat lunch. Several days ago I read Tony Morgans blog titled Stop Gunky build up. It always interests me how our Reticular Activating Systems work. In case your don't know a reticular activating system is what gets our attention. It works something like this. You start thinking about purchasing a new vehicle and you are leaning toward a lime green SUV. Because you are thinking about purchasing a lime green SUV you begin to notice every lime green SUV on the road. So because I am reading the book titled Simple Church I am noticing every sentence about programs and keeping the church simple. Hope you enjoy Tony's blog post and if you get the chance read Simple Church. It might help you to clean out some gunky build up in your life or church.

1 comment:

bryan vickery said...

Tony's article was really good stuff huh? I needed to be reminded of a lot of what he said.