Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Time Away

There is nothing like planning on being away for a few days to motivate you to get things done. This has been a very productive day and it feels so good to get the to do list crossed off. It also makes you realize just what you do when you have to get others to cover your tasks. This makes for a good time to evaluate what you spend your time doing. I think that maybe I should plan more time away just to boost my productivity. I am not really taking a vacation but I will be working an Emmaus Walk. The Emmaus movement is about creating church leaders and every time I get the privilege to work one I come away amazed at the way God changes people (and me) through this experience.

1 comment:

Kris Sorensen said...

"I think that maybe I should plan more time away just to boost my productivity." I've never heard wiser words... I think I will implement this leadership principle immediately. =)