Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The vision is becoming visiable

Pastor Kris and I are at the half way mark of our Building to Bless meetings for the month of September. I have heard many times about how the new structure will be layed out and how the current building will be remodeled. How the new kitchen will be really big. How we will be set for the future blessings of God and so on. I have heard it so many times that I can now visualize the building and the spaces and how big they will be and how it will all fit together. But the best part is I can now see how the real vision of reaching the lost and helping them find Jesus can happen. The building is a tool that we can use to reach the lost and minister to them and we are the tools that God uses in this world to reach the lost. The building and the lost people in our communtiy is all one in the same vision. I am glad to be able to see it with my eyes of faith.

No comments: