Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Storms


Tonight I am grateful for the rain. I spent my day off yesterday, mowing and sowing grass seed and fertilizer. But without the rain all of my efforts would have been for nothing. This makes me think how we as Christians can do everything we can and it can all be for nothing unless God moves and does his part. I am thankful for God's faithfulness to do His part. We have certainly experienced this through FFC's Building to Bless campaign. We did all we could do to let everyone in on the vision of blessing our children, youth and our community and we watched as God moved in the hearts of His people and they completed the circle by being obedient and pledging an amazing sum of money. I can't wait to see how God and His people finish this adventure. I am looking forward to the entire congregation making their pledges. I am sure it will be amazing.

No comments: