Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Digital Fun


I have been having fun with my digital camera, taking pictures of my gardens.
It always amazes me how God made such variety and put such detail into all that He made. The depth and tone of all the colors wows me! I see God in all the beauty and variety around me. If I were creating the world I would have made one kind of flower in my favorite color and stopped there... but God made so many flowers, in unending colors that everyone finds one that they can admire. I see God in all the different types of plants, flowers, and bugs that He made. So here is my question for you. In what or where do you see God?

3 comments:

bryan vickery said...

in those powerful creations that are hard to soak in... like the rocky mountains and the garden of the gods in colorado.

Tonya said...

I see my creator in my kids when they lift their hands and become undignified for God when they sing to him. I would have to say the place in nature where I feel closest to God is when I see a beautiful sunset. Last night while the key donor even was going on, I was outside watching the kids play on the playground and Sidney said, "look at the cross mommy!" There were sunrays coming out from behind the steeple of the church. It was magnificent!

Mommy pfohl said...

I feel closest to God when I hear my kids giggle. Their Joy is such a wonderful reminder of how good God is and how much He loves us!