Saturday, September 15, 2007

Administrative Stuff

Here is some stuff I have been thinking about and doing at Farmland Friends Church:
  • Personal Performance Reviews which is a great way to do a job evaluation. The conversations with the staff have been really good. It has allowed me to know them and their goals, dreams and ambitions better. Thanks North Point for the info.
  • Building to Bless meetings. The testimonies and stories of changed lives has been the best part of the campaign and this is just the beginning, many more lives will be changed through your faith.
  • Budget planning for 2008. I have an idea to make the process much easier on all the clerks and I am looking forward to our meeting in October.
  • I need an entire day off - so i am looking forward to October 1st with great anticipation. (I know I am whining too PK)
  • Our telephone system at the church has not worked properly since the lightning strike. I hope we can get the phones replaced or a new system in place sometime soon or you might find cups and string all over the sanctuary running from office to office. This is my new plan for a really cheap intercom system.

1 comment:

Mommy pfohl said...

I like the idea of the new intercom system... I bet my kids would love to run the string for you! =)