Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Revolving Door


I am thinking about having one of these installed at my house. I was in and out so much today that I thought this would be useful. I was at the church three times today and at the funeral home once. I went to the church to practice with Debi Howell who is singing at Don Shockney's funeral tomorrow. We had problems with the tape player so I called Dennis and when he could get to the church I met him and as usual he had things up and running in no time. Then Dennis showed me how to turn the stage lights on. Sounds silly that I did not know how to turn the lights on but it is not that easy, they are now controlled through a computer. Don was such an amazing man of God and I am privledged to have known him. I pray that I will do a good job at the sound and lighting tomorrow so that the funeral will honor this wonderful man who is now at home in Heaven.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: