Saturday, August 25, 2007

On the right track


Reassurance is always good. I love to know when I am on the right track. Yesterday as I was reading my "Building to Bless" devotional (day four -August 24Th) I was reassured that we are on the right track with building a larger facility for our kids and for community outreach. The portion that describes what a God-given dream looks like said that The enemy of your soul will attack a God-give dream. The church has recently suffered through a lighting strike, finances, and many individuals have had various accidents and health issues so we much be on the right track.
The four other items listed also line up so keep praying and we will see our dream happen.
Make sure you are reading daily the devotional. It is wonderful. Thank you JR, Rita and the prayer team for putting them together for us.

No comments: