Saturday, December 13, 2008

Next step to Jamaica

I received my psychological evaluation forms (Life History Questionnaire) and test from CSI this week. The life history covers everything from mental illness in any blood relative to medical conditions to spiritual history. It feels as though I have bared my entire live in these pages. Then they ask for a autobiography defined as "very brief summarization of life from childhood through the present time." So what exactly is "very brief" when it comes to almost half a century of life? It feels weird to summarize your life in a couple of paragraphs, but that to me is what very brief means.
The test is called the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory. It took me a little over two hours to answer all 566 true and false questions. While I believe that the cumulative answers to these questions reveal a persons personality, each question on it's own seems a bit strange. I wonder what the questions I liked "Alice in Wonderland" by Lewis Carrol, My hands and feet as usually warm enough, and I think Lincoln was greater than Washington reveal about your personality.
So my part of the next step is completed and now I wait again for the results......

2 comments:

Keym said...

In taking psych and counseling classes we have had to do many self assessment's on our personality. Take a test, answer the totally random questions, and see if your crazy. I think one of the tests is to see if you can stick with answering the billion questions with our giving up. The random questions like "Did you like Alice in Wonderland?" or "What color was the Scottie dog's kerchief in Lady and the Tramp" crack me up. Seriously what can you tell about me from a movie I watched 15+ years ago? LOL

Nathan said...

happy waiting ;o)