Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

This Christmas day my heart is filled with gratitude, love and joy because I have received the greatest gifts. One of my gifts is my family, I have great parents, sisters, brother-in-laws, nieces, nephews and even a great nephew. Then there is the extended family, grandparents, aunts and uncles who have prayed for me - the effects of which I will not fully understand this side of heaven. They truly love each other and have blessed me with many wonderful memories of time shared. Another gift I have received is the group of individuals that I minister with at FFC. We have grown to trust each other, love and support each other and we are not afraid to have the difficult conversations that help us become more like Christ. These people have helped me to be a better person. And then there is the gift of friendship. I am amazed at the number of wonderful people who are a part of my life, each one brings me something unique in our relationship and for each friend I am thrilled to have them influence my life. I also feel that our blogging community is a gift - I love reading about your thoughts and lives and feel that I know some of you even though we have never had a face to face conversation. Thanks for sharing your lives on the web. So my greatest gifts outside of salvation is relationships. Thank you for the time you have given to me.

Now to each and every one of you may you enjoy the greatest gift, your relationship with our Savior, Jesus Christ, who blesses us with every good thing.

2 comments:

Keym said...

AMEN!

Sue said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Marggy!