Thursday, January 31, 2008

Scavenger Hunt

I made a trip to Muncie tonight to find 450 of the same item for church this weekend, and to get food before the snow hits. Stopped at Target and found about one third of what I needed. Then on to WalMart and believe it or not WalMart did not have any of what I needed, and I thought that you could buy everything at WalMart. I then tried Marsh, again no luck. Dollar Tree was the next stop, none there. Walgreens stuck out, Aldi's was a big chance and no luck. Tried CVS, they had some but not the right size. I found a few at Deals under a Dollar. Found the rest of what I needed at Dollar General. It was a fun hunt and I got pretty excited when Dollar General had exactly the amount I needed. I then spent quite a while for the cashier and manager to figure out how to process a tax exempt purchase.
All in all it was fun hunting.
I think that you will enjoy your suprise this weekend.

1 comment:

Mommy pfohl said...

Ha! What a day! Man, I thought my shopping excursion was stressful... ok, so you dont have to kids to get in and out... that's a bonus! I dread when my list goes beyond two stores... I think I'd have been bald! Well, at least my husband wouldn't be the only one with no hair in my house any more! =) Glad you found what you were looking for!