Monday, January 28, 2008

I'm back

Just thought I would let you know that I am still around. That little project I posted about is what I have been spending my time on. I should have it finished up in a few more weeks. Now that I can see the end of the project I will try to post a few blogs. By the way this is my 62ND post. I just thought I would comment on my
62ND post because no one ever comments on a number like 62.
Tonight I attended my first ceramics class at The Corner Stone Center for the Arts. I made a pinch pot and worked on a coil pot, then watched a demonstration on throwing clay on a wheel. I can't wait until next week. I have always loved playing in the dirt and clay is just another form of dirt.

1 comment:

Mommy pfohl said...

I love ceramics! I haven't done much, but I used to take art classes (mostly for oil painting) however, the opportunity arose and I took it. I must say, I miss those days! Have some fun for me!