Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Thankful

Do you ever have times in your life where little things are very enjoyable. I have had several items lately that have brought me joy. For the first time in many years I have subscribed to a magazine. I would not have done this if it was anyone other than my niece selling magazines. But I caved in and ordered Birds and Blooms. I received my first issue this week. The pictures are beautiful and I enjoy reading the articles written by other lovers of birds and blooms. It makes waiting for spring a little easier.
I also keep thinking about next Monday when I get to go play with clay again. Playing with clay is just so much fun!
Then I signed up today to go with some dear friends to a conference called "Restoring the Walls". I am anxiously awaiting the end of February when we get to go be refreshed in the presence of God. I am also very thankful to have friends that will pray for me, minister to me and just help me out when I lose my focus. God is so good to us and gives us so many wonderful things to enjoy.

No comments: