Sunday, October 5, 2008

I'm Stuck

I'm stuck in Jamaica, my heart just will not come home.... so I am going back. I will be leaving on the 18Th for a week long trip. The purpose of this trip is to seek God and his will for my life. I'm exploring the possibility of becoming a full time missionary in Jamaica. If this is God's call for me it will be the biggest, hardest, most exciting and wonderful thing I have ever done. This trip is just step one in what is expected to be a year long journey of preparation. While I am in Jamaica, I am asking the Lord to help me grasp the vision of CSI's ministry, to help me see what role he would want me to fill and to speak to me in profound ways that will confirm beyond any doubt my next steps in life.

8 comments:

Sue said...

WOW, What an awesome decision to be made! Jim and I will be praying for direction for you so that you can clearly see God's will for your life!

We love you!!!

Mommy pfohl said...

Marggie, I am very excited for you. I am praying for you very much and here if you ever need some one to talk to or pray with! -Mindy

Nathan said...

SO AMAZING!!! We will be praying for you during this time of seeking!

God bless!

Unknown said...

Double Wow! I'll be praying for you too.

Hugs, Milah

Unknown said...

Jack and I will both be praying for you to know God's leading in this matter. You will be sooooooo missed if you go but I know better than to stand in God's way with personal feelings.

Keym said...

I have prayed that God will guide you in this journey. Your in his hands and if you go we will truly miss you however if your are answering God's call...what better thing is there to do. It is awesome that you are so brave and amazing. Thank you, you are an inspiration to all.

von said...

Marggy, this is the first time i have commented on your post, so HI!
Marggy, i thinks you have experienced "a call". What an awesome thing to be able to hear what God is talking to you about! God bless you in all He leads you to do!
Oh, by the way, we would miss you desperately but it is more important to be in God's will. When we all do that one day God can say to us "Well done my good and faithful friend".

brenda c said...

Marggie I am not surprised at your tugging!! I believe the day you left Jamaica you were already returning and you will be perfect there!! You are so special and I am sure God has some really awesome plans for you and the people you touch!!