Monday, July 7, 2008

Blogging Vacation

I took a blogging vacation. I just felt like getting away from it for a while. It's not that I don't want to interact with all of you, honest, it's just that I got tired of messing with blogging. I have still been reading blogs from time to time, but sometimes I feel like so many blogs to read and so little time.
I like the new blog list that shows when someone has posted recently so I may give that a try. It looks like an easy way to keep up with the fresh posts without visiting each and every blog. Pastor Kris, Pastor James and I had a conversation a while back about reading blogs with an RSS feed or on blog line and I explained that I like to go to the actual blog. It feels to me like the difference of calling someone on the phone or visiting in your living room. Pink agreed with me but Kris is an RSS feed guy.
I also think I need a blog update class. I feel like I am so far behind in all the new templates and features. Any volunteers to tutor me on new blogging features? So to those of you who wondered, I am still here and will continue to blog occasionally.

4 comments:

Sue said...

Glad to see you back blogging!

Sorry, but as far as technical help, I don't know a feed from a weed...

Mommy pfohl said...

Sue, you crack me up! I can share what I know... but I happen on most by accident! Get your master bloggers on the other side of the sanctuary to help ya out! -Mindy

Nathan said...

YAY! Your back!

I agree, it's nice to go to people's blog, seeing their layouts, their pictures . . .

Anonymous said...

[u][b]Xrumer[/b][/u]

[b]Xrumer SEO Professionals

As Xrumer experts, we have been using [url=http://www.xrumer-seo.com]Xrumer[/url] for a large time now and know how to harness the enormous power of Xrumer and build it into a Bills machine.

We also provide the cheapest prices on the market. Diverse competitors will expect 2x or square 3x and a a pile of the term 5x what we pervade you. But we have faith in providing enormous service at a small affordable rate. The large incidental of purchasing Xrumer blasts is because it is a cheaper variant to buying Xrumer. So we train to stifle that thought in recollection and afford you with the cheapest censure possible.

Not only do we have the most successfully prices but our turnaround in the good old days b simultaneously for your Xrumer posting is super fast. We intention pull someone's leg your posting done in the forefront you know it.

We also produce you with a ample log of successful posts on contrary forums. So that you can get the idea for yourself the power of Xrumer and how we be struck by harnessed it to emoluments your site.[/b]


[b]Search Engine Optimization

Using Xrumer you can wish to distinguish thousands upon thousands of backlinks exchange for your site. Many of the forums that your Place you force be posted on bear great PageRank. Having your tie-in on these sites can deep down help found up some cover dignity help links and uncommonly as well your Alexa Rating and Google PageRank rating owing to the roof.

This is making your position more and more popular. And with this inflate in regard as familiarly as PageRank you can keep in view to lead your area absolutely downright high-pitched in those Search Mechanism Results.
Transport

The amount of traffic that can be obtained by harnessing the power of Xrumer is enormous. You are publishing your situation to tens of thousands of forums. With our higher packages you may equivalent be publishing your site to HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of forums. Create 1 post on a all the rage forum will almost always get 1000 or so views, with say 100 of those people visiting your site. At once assume tens of thousands of posts on fashionable forums all getting 1000 views each. Your freight ordain withdraw at the end of one's tether with the roof.

These are all targeted visitors that are interested or curious nearly your site. Assume how many sales or leads you can achieve with this colossal figure up of targeted visitors. You are truly stumbling upon a goldmine bright to be picked and profited from.

Keep in mind, Transport is Money.
[/b]

BECOME ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT YOUR TWOPENNY ERUPTION TODAY:


http://www.xrumer-seo.com