Saturday, May 31, 2008

Whatever

I have learned that whatever Satan says to you God has declared the opposite first.
If Satan says you are worthless, God has said you are of great worth, first.
If Satan says you can't do anything right, God has said that I have given you gifts and abilities to use for my glory, first.
If Satan says you have nothing of value to say, God says you have written my word on your heart so proclaim it, first.
If Satan says your life has no value, God says you were bought with a great price, the life of my Son and he has given you abundant life, first.

I need to get first things first and remember what God said first before the voice of Satan says the opposite. So when Satan comes against my mind I am going to say whatever! God said the opposite first so if you are attacking me in any area of my life I will remember that it is because God has a great plan for my life. Satan says the opposite to keep my from believing that what God has said first is true.

2 comments:

Nathan said...

Great post.

Sue said...

Thanks for this insight, Marggy!
I sure can use it today...