Saturday, December 1, 2007

Construction

This morning the trustees had a meeting with Culy Construction who is our general contractor for our new gym, outreach center and remodel for our children's ministries. I was able to join them for part of the meeting to talk about flooring choices. It is fun to be planning for the new ministry areas. I am excited about the new look they will have and how the new spaces will effect our ministries. I have watched how "The Teshuva" our youth group has grown just by sharing space with the kidzone and believe that the new youth space will help Pastor Pink reach even more youth.
Here is a picture from this morning of the foundation progress.

Right now there is not much visible change from day to day. They are doing a lot of what appears to me to be measuring and planning. The steal for the structure is on schedule to be delivered the week before Christmas. I hope that the weather permits the pouring of the slab soon, and that we will begin to see visible change.
I truly believe that this project will make a significant difference in the kingdom of God and I am looking forward to seeing lives changed due to our Building to Bless another generation.

No comments: