Saturday, October 13, 2007

No more guilt

I used to feel guilty when I would go for several days without blogging. I felt like I was letting others down who would stop by the blog and not find anything new. Well after following other FFC folk's blogs and finding that others go for weeks without posting I have determined not to feel guilty when I just don't want to blog. I think that the quilt came from a since being overly self important. I have let the quilt go with the understanding that I am not all that important. Not to say that my life does not have value. I know how vaulable I am to God and how much he loves me and counts on me to make Him known. Afterall there is not anything that Christ was not willing to suffer just to have me and you with Him. So no more guilt. I will blog when I feel I have something that I want to share. Thanks for stopping by even when you don't find a new post for days or more.

No comments: