Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Ahhh ... vacation

Vacation feels so good. It is nice to interrupt the daily routine and do something different.
I know that most people go somewhere on vacation, so I though I would share.
Here are some of the reasons I like to stay home on vacation.
1. It is cheaper.
2. I'm single and it is hard to find others to travel with.
3. I get to sleep in.
4. I know where the fridge is, so I don't have to find places to eat.
5. I can get some of the time consuming tasks done that I don't make time for regularly.
6. I don't have to fly. (Not my favorite thing to do... motion sickness)
7. I don't have to ride in a vehicle for long distances. (The motion sickness thing again.)
8. I don't have to pack and unpack suitcases.
9. I never have to do without something I forgot to pack.
10. It is cheaper, much cheaper.

No comments: