Thursday, December 17, 2009

Departure Date

Last night our Executive Director at CSI Ministries announced that I will be leaving for Jamaica in March. This is what I have been waiting for. It was just over a year ago when I knew that the Love God has given me for the Jamaicans required action. But now that I know when I will be leaving there are many mixed emotions and tons of thoughts running through my mind. Will I be home for Christmas next year? Boy Oh Boy is it going to be hard to say goodbyes. I'm praying that there will be many Good times within the goodbyes. I wonder how involved the visa application process will be. My comfort in this is that many others have successfully completed the visa process before me. I wonder if I will be fully funded before I leave, right now with earthly eyes it sure doesn't look like it. But I say, God is more than able, after all everything in heaven and on earth belongs to Him. I wonder how many suit cases I will want to take with me? I don't have many possessions left, at least by American standards but still, it will probably be more than a couple of suit cases. How do I let all those who have come into my life know just how much I will miss them? What is in store when I arrived in Jamaica? What wonderful acts of God will I witness?
What? How? When? Where? Why? Many, many questions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.