Friday, July 17, 2009

I'm in awe

This little house that God has allowed me to take care of has been listed with a realtor for just eleven days. Amazingly I am expecting an offer tonight, a second showing to someone else tomorrow afternoon and also a good friend is interested in this lovely little home for her parents. In my opinion this is God's hand at work and I am in awe.

My expectations were that in this economy with the housing market depressed it would take a long time and a miracle to get this house sold for what I have in it. I think I may be about to get my miracle in short order. God is so awesome!

To me this is one more confirmation that I am to go to Jamaica!

Can't wait to see how God works all this out.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nothing is too big for our God! I'll be praying for you...keep us posted.

Kris Sorensen said...

That's great news Marggy! Praise God.

For all those who are sad that they didn't get to buy your home, they can put an offer on our house.

Nathan said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you!

;o)

Sue said...

Yes, just more confirmation...

I am sure it will all be worked out according to His plans for you!