Saturday, February 14, 2009

News

Well as many of you know I have been in a waiting pattern with the process of becoming a full time missionary to Jamaica. A couple of weeks ago I received a call from Christian Service International (CSI) saying that there was no news and that it would be mid March before I would hear anything more. So I thought, I have news, at least the news that there is no news and there won't be any news for at least a month. I relaxed and felt good in at least knowing that there is nothing happening and won't be happening for a month. Well a week later I really got news. At least the news that the executive board of CSI would like me to come meet with them. So now my news is that I have a meeting next Tuesdaythe 17th at two with the board of CSI. So after this meeting I hope to have real news-something like,you are approved and can continue the process and take some next steps. I will let you know when I actually have real news.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I am excited for you! I know God will do things in His time and you are obediently waiting on Him. I will be praying for you and waiting eagerly for more news!

Nathan said...

YAY! More news!!! Praying for you!

Marggy Hensley said...

Thanks for the comment Melissa. It is interesting that you mention God's timing. I felt that this interview coming before the middle of May was an answer to prayer. I continue to pray that each person involved in this process will work and move in God's timing.