Friday, January 16, 2009

1 day to Jamaica


1 day to Jamaica.
May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer Psalm 19:14
So the other disciples told him, "We have seen the Lord!" But he said to them, "Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe it." John 20:25
Lord, my prayer is that the FFC mission team will show your hands to the Jamaican family we will meet and build a home for. May our attitudes be the same sacrificial attitude as that of your son so that those we minister to may be touched by you and believe.

2 comments:

Mommy pfohl said...

I am praying that you guys have one seriously awesome trip! I pray that God not only works through all of you but also in your hearts! Looking forward to your return to hear the testimonies of waht God did! -Mindy

Sue said...

Well, it is finally here! Jim and I are also praying for all of you, that you will be used in a great way as witnesses for the Lord and that you all come back with a fire and a zeal that the rest of us can catch!

God bless!